Preblast/preconstruction inspections document existing conditions of nearby structures with high definition video and/or photos before the project begins. Equally important is the positive public relations link Sauls provides between the project and the community. In many cases, the Sauls employee is the first contact the public has regarding a job.
- Trained and experienced technicians document existing conditions using state of the art digital equipment and paperless forms
- Inspections include all exterior and interior surfaces, with property owner permission
- Walkways, driveways, retaining walls, buildings, garages and barns are included
- All inspections refused by property owner are well documented
- Cloud based data storage for archiving